Dec8 Women in NAAAP! (WIN!) Boston Conference - Igniting Your Confidence for Success
Share this event on Twitter:
Early Registration ends December 2nd!
2012 NAAAP Boston WIN! (Women in NAAAP!) Conference
"Igniting Your Confidence for Success!"
Confidence is the ‘secret sauce’ to success and often is the key ingredient to maximizing your potential. Ask yourself - are you tapping your inner self-confidence to the fullest? Do you truly have the confidence to live the life you want and to be successful?
Please join us at our annual conference where we hope to ignite your self-confidence to achieve success in your professional and personal life. We are excited to present a full agenda including:
- Our keynote speaker, Mary Cheyne – author, entrepreneur and world-class public speaker. Mary will share her transformational journey from working in software development to becoming a world-class public speaker and entrepreneur. She will also focus on what it means to identify our strengths and techniques to project our best selves to reach our goals.
- Panel Discussion – several Asian-American women from a variety of professions will share inspirational stories about the challenges they faced, stereotypes they overcame and ultimately utilizing their confidence to achieve success in their lives.
- Practical Workshops – attend two workshops which aim to provide practical tips and suggestions on building self-confidence in the workplace through applying emotional intelligence (EQ) and by bridging cultural differences respectively.
WIN! is the premier professional development program dedicated to promoting Leadership inspired by Women. We hope you will join us as we share in the wisdom of our distinguished speakers, panelists and workshop facilitators below:
Keynote Speaker: Mary Cheyne, MBA 2009 World Champion of Public Speaking 1st Runner-up, Professional Speaker, Founder of Magnetic Podium, Author of Shortcut to Speaking Success
1. Elisa Choi, MD Board-certified Internist and Infectious Disease specialist, Harvard Vanguard; Faculty, Harvard Medical School; Board of Director, MAP for Health
2. Shau Zhang, CPA Tax Partner, Ernst & Young
3 Lisa Wong Mayor, Fitchburg MA
Yee Szeto-Law, SPHR, CEBS Global Benefits Manager, AVP at Wellington Management Company
1. Le Doan, Ph.D. Practicing psychologist, Certified Emotional Intelligence coach and Founder, EQ Consulting & Coaching.
Workshop title – Applying EQ at Work
2. Shilpa Pherwani, MA Organizational psychologist by training and Managing Partner, Ibis Consulting Group.
Workshop title – Enhancing Confidence by Bridging Cultural Differences
Date: Saturday December 8, 2012
Time: 9:30 am to 3:00 pm
Place: Boston Common Hotel in Back Bay (40 Trinity Place, Boston, MA 02116) Nearest MBTA subway stations: Green line, Copley station stop; Orange line, Back Bay station stop.
Who should attend: Asian Female Professionals, Women of Color, Men interested in learning about challenges women face in the work place
Attire: Business Casual
· *Opening Remarks
· *Keynote Presentation
· *Panel Discussion
· *Lunch –
o Speed Networking
o Book Signing by Mary Cheyne, the key note speaker for her book “Shortcut to Speaking Success”
· *2 Workshopsone
· *Closing Remarks
Registration and Payment:
Advanced registration and payment is required for all participants.
General fee for the WIN! Boston conference (including breakfast & lunch):
· Early Registration (by December 2)
NAAAP Boston members – $60 || $90 non-members
· Regular Registration (December 3 and after)
NAAAP Boston members – $75 || $105 non-members
· Special Group Price (for parties of 5 or more): please contact Shu Chan at email@example.com to inquire
CLICK THE RED BUTTON TO RSVP:
Date/Time: 12/8/2012 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Boston Common Hotel, 44 Trinity Place, Boston, MA 02116
Cost for Members: Early Registration - $60 || Regular - $75
Cost for Non-Members: Early Registration - $90 || Regular - $105
Export: Export To Desktop
CLICK THE RED BUTTON TO RSVP: